- Display size: 6.58 inches and Screen Resolution: 2640 x 1200 pixels.
- Camera: Five cameras (50MP + 40MP + 12MP + 8MP + 8MP).
- Chipset: Kirin 990 5G (octacore).
- Battery: 4200 mAh.
- OS: EMUI 10.1(Based on Android 10)
- Rom: 512GB
Nowadays, HUAWEI has a great market value and also retain a hilarious friendliness towards their consumers.
It is a Chinese multinational technology company, which provides telecommunications equipment and tool and sells consumer electronics and also create smart devices such as Smartphone.
- OS is employed in Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G is Android 10.
- Chipset Supported on Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G is HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G.
- Processor type is Octa core (2×2.86GHz + 2×2.36GHz + 4×1.95GHz).
- GPU used Mali-G76 MP16.
- Architecture engaged 64 bit.
- Ram used 8GB.
- Rom used 512GB.
- Type of Display: OLED and which supports 16M colors.
- Size of display: 6.58 inches.
- Resolution of display: 2640 x 1200 pixels.
- Aspect ratio: 20:9.
- It supports 90Hz refresh rate display.
- Pixel density of display: 441 ppi density.
- It supports capacitive touch screen and multi-touch also.
Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G synopsis:
Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G Smartphone was launched on 2020 March 26th .The device comes with a 6.58inches multi-touch screen display with a screen resolution of 2640×1200 pixels and an aspect ratio of display is 20:9. Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G is motorized by a 2.86GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G processor. It comes with 8GBRAM. The Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G employed under Android 10 and 4200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G also supports wireless charging, as well as fast charging.
The cameras are apprehensive, the Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G on the rear face a 50-megapixel primary camera; second is 40-megapixel; the third one is 8-megapixel camera ;a fourth is 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and depth-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus camera. At the front, the Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G contain a 32Megapixel primary camera with an aperture f/2.2 and the second one is Depth camera. The front camera also performs the autofocus.
The Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G works under EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 and internal storage of 512GB. The Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G supports dual-SIM. The Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G dimension is 158.20 x 72.60 x 9.00mm (length x width x depth). The weight of device is 226.00 grams. It was launched in three colors Black Ceramic and White Ceramic colours. It supports an IP68 rating for dust and water safety. It holds a glass body design.
Communication options are include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/, Bluetooth v5.10, NFC, GPS, USB OTG, USB Type-C, Infrared, 3G, and 4G. Sensors used in the phone include accelerometer, light ambient sensor, gyroscope, compass/ magnetometer, on-display fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G also supports face unlock.
What you guys think about this device. Let us know in the comment section below.