A few days ago, the Indian Government had declared the ban on 118 Chinese apps including the most famous Battle Royale game, PUBG Mobile. According to the MCIT, the reason behind the ban was security concerns. Now, PUBG Mobile players are looking for another way to play the game. The most popular and legit option is using the BGMI version. Whereas most of the players know about the BGMI version, but they really do not know How to Download PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. Here, we have provided a step-by-step guide on How to Install PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. So, without any further ado, let’s get started and Download BGMI Version APK.
Who Owns PUBG Mobile Version?
Krafton Inc. owns the PUBG Mobile Korean version. Krafton Inc. is a South Korean video game holding company based in South Korea. Its headquarters are located in Bundang-gu and Seongnam in South Korea. Krafton Inc. was established on 5th November 2018. Notably, Tencent does not hold a single right in the PUBG Mobile Korean version. This proves that BGMI Indian version is safe and fair to play in India. BGMI India version is relatively similar to the PUBG Mobile Indian Version.
How to Install BGMI on Any Android Phone?
Read this guide till the end to know How to Download PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. Also, read it carefully and do not miss any step, or else you could encounter issues while downloading PUBG Mobile on your device. The Total download size of the PUBG Mobile Korean version is approximately 1.93GB. The game size might differ from device to device. The file is available in .xapk format. Let’s start with the first step.
Steps to Download BGMI on any Android Phone:
- First, we need to download the file and rename the file with an extension .zip. (Download Link Given Below)
- The file will download in .xapk format. Now, we need to extract the file using an app like Zarchiver or we can also use an inbuilt zip extractor.
- After extracting the file, we get 2 files. One would be the PUBGM APK, and the other one would be the OBB File.
- After that, install the extracted PUBG Mobile APK in your device and then, paste the OBB file in com.pubg.imobile folder (Android>>OBB>>com.pubg.imobile).
Now, most of you would be confused about where would we get this above-mentioned folder. Follow these steps to find the folder.
- Open the File Manager of your device, and look for the Android folder.
- In the Android folder, we will get four folders, Data, OBJ, Media and, OBB.
- Now, click on the OBB folder, after opening find the above-mentioned folder, and paste the PUBGM OBB file there.
NOTE:THIS IS NOT STABLE VERSION JUST BETA TESTING FILES.
This is the small guide on How to Download BGMI on any Android Phone. We hope you have downloaded the BGMI on your device without any issues, if faced, so lets us know in the comment section below.
That’s enough for this article, and we hope you liked the tutorial of How to Install PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. We will see you in the next Tutorial article. Till then, take care and enjoy these apps.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned With Gadget Brahma.com For More Tech Stuff.